This Good & Mojo lamp is named after the Sequoia national park in the US. The biodegradable wood chips make a sustainable material and give the lampshades a natural rough structure. This variation contains 3 lampshades which can be hung at different heights to create a playful effect or alternatively in a row next to each other. The natural material combined with modern design will suit both rustic and industrial interiors.
Hanging Lamp – SEQUOIA – 3 Shades – Wood Chips
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
Sustainable wood chips
This lamp is named after the Sequoia national park in the US and is made of pressed wood chips. This natural and sustainable material is biodegradable and has a minimum impact on the environment. The 3 lamp shades can be customised the way you like. You can hang them at different heights as per the photo to create a playful effect or you can hang them next to each other for a more neat and streamlined look. The industrial yet natural look make the lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 17 cm x height 16 cm | cord 50 – 150 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: natural lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish ceiling cap
- Material: biodegradable wood chips lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 3 lamp shades + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 8W CFL | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 (x 3) | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available with 1, 3 or 7 lampshades
|Dimensions||25 x 25 x 15 cm|
Good & Mojo