The Saigon lamp from It’s About RoMi is part of the Citylights collection and is made of sustainable bamboo. This black variation shows the beautiful grain structure of the bamboo on the inside. It has a modern look due to the smooth finishing on the outside and would make a stylish addition to any home or office.
Hanging Lamp – SAIGON – Bamboo – Black
Out of stock
Out of stock
It’s about RoMi
It’s about RoMi stands for ‘Realistic Open Minded Individuals’ and are based along the oldest canal in Amsterdam. Since 1993 they have been creating homeware & lighting with hard work, dedication and above all pleasure! They get their inspiration from urban life in the city, but also from nature.
This lamp from the It’s About RoMi Citylights collection is made of sustainable bamboo. Bamboo is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours. Once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees! This sustainable lamp has a minimum impact on the environment and adds a fresh and modern touch to your living room or bedroom. It can be used with a maximum 40W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in your office or study room as well. The length of the cord is adjustable to suit your interior.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 32 cm x height 39 cm | cord 250 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: black lampshade | black cord | nickel finish ceiling cap
- Material: bamboo lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 12W CFL | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in white, black or dark grey coated bamboo
|Dimensions||32 × 32 × 39 cm|
It's About Romi