This eco-friendly lamp is inspired by the limestone formations of the Cango caves in South Africa. Similarly, the CANGO ceiling lamp combines natural materials and craftsmanship for an ultimately unique and sustainable design. It presents itself in an ellipse shape consisting of endless intricate bamboo rods. The natural look is created by the light bamboo from which it is woven. The light shines through the diamond meshes all around. This creates delightful shadows into the ceiling and brings cosy moments. The fitting supports an E27, max.60W and we give you the possibility to choose a LED filament bulb with this order.
Love for the planet and people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and ecological materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. Besides, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. By buying the CANGO ceiling light you contribute to a more sustainable future and better livelihood opportunities for the communities in poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.
- Measurements: Lampshade Ø60 x h.25 cm
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black ceiling rose
- Material: Bamboo | iron cap
- Included: lamp shade + ceiling rose + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, floor lamp and wall lamp