The Good & Mojo Palawan collection is named after the archipelago in the Philippines. Famous for its white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, coral reefs, and splendid limestone rock formations. Similarly, you can feel nature’s goodness with the PALAWAN ceiling lamp, crafted with 100% bamboo. Give your living room, bedroom or office a fresh and modern update with this trendy eye-catcher. This artisan lamp collection comprises a unique shade design in three finishes. Choose from a total natural bamboo, black- or white-coated. For these sustainable lamps, we advise using LED filament bulbs. And of course, you can choose one with this order! This lamp comes with its own black iron ceiling canopy and supports E27, max. 40W light bulbs. The PALAWAN is also available as a pendant, floor, table or wall lamp. Visit our dedicated Good & Mojo brand page to discover the rest of the collection.
Love for the planet & people
The designer brand Good & Mojo is focused on sustainable lighting with a good cause. And therefore their lamps are crafted with biodegradable and sustainable materials. Under the motto “Buy light, give light”, they support the WakaWaka Foundation who, in turn, provide solar lamps to families in need of electricity around the globe. But that’s not all! Both Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam plant a tree with each order. The green revolution is just a click away!
- Measurements: Shade Ø40 x h.15 cm
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black ceiling cap
- Material: bamboo | iron cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + ceiling rose + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available in Small (40×15 cm). Also as a floor, table, wall and hanging lamp.