This handwoven bamboo double hanging lamp creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the bamboo structure. The perfect lamp for in your living room!
Double Hanging Lamp – SERENGETI – Bamboo
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This bamboo double hanging lamp is made of bamboo which is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back from the roots. So you do not have to plant seeds again and bamboo even produces more oxygen than trees!
The Serengeti lamps by Good & Mojo are named after the geographical region in Tanzania and Kenya, Africa. ‘Serengeti’ is the Maasai word for endless plains, referring to its seemingly endless plains that expands far beyond the horizon. Due to the bamboo structure, this handwoven bamboo double hanging lamp creates a warm and mysterious light effect. This is a very suitable lamp to hang in any room with a maximum 60W lightbulb. You can hang this bamboo double hanging lamp exactly where you want it, anything is possible with its handy cable system.
- Measurements: 130 cm x 50 cm x 44 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 350 cm
- Colour: natural | transparent cord | nickel finish
- Material: bamboo lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 2 lamp shades + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as solo or double hanging lamp
|Dimensions||130 × 50 × 44 cm|
Double hanging lamps, Hanging lamps
Good & Mojo