Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka foundation who distributes solar lamp to those in need over the world. The BALI series is made of handwoven bamboo strips, which are completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Additionally, at Wooden Amsterdam, we donate 1% of our yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. When purchasing our products, you are contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.
Named after the exotic island of Bali in Indonesia, this eco-friendly standing lamp is characterised by natural materials and an organic shape. The extra-long bamboo arm is complemented by a textile flex cord which suspends the unique shade. It can easily take over the function of a pendant lamp and be installed next to a sofa or dining table. The shade is handcrafted by skilful artisans using black and natural bamboo strips, assuring uniqueness in each item. It supports a 60W light bulb with E27 fitting. You can adjust the height for optimal lighting needs. We also love the idea of mixing this floor lamp with the rest of the BALI collection, available on our site.
- Dimensions: Total height 218cm | lamp shade 87 x 20 cm | electricity cord 220cm | size base 43 x 25 x 4 cm
- Colour: Natural stand | grey cord
- Material: Sustainable bamboo stand | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + footswitch cord + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp