Named after the world’s only carbon-negative country, the BHUTAN floor lamp is handcrafted with bamboo, which is 100% biodegradable and ecological. This distinctive floor lamp is highlighted by a unique shade design. Hugging the interior shade is a second intersecting cylinder, creating a layered effect. This allows the light to filter through the weave and create a soft glow when lit. Whether it’s on or off, this lamp will add a statement to your living room. It comes with a 190 cm black textile with a footswitch for ease of use. TIP: mix and match with the items from the BHUTAN collection.
Eco-friendly lighting made possible by Wooden Amsterdam
Wooden Amsterdam ensures our brands and designers follow sustainable and transparent practices, so you are able to enjoy the timeless effect of natural materials within your home while helping the environment and creating a supply safely into the future. The brand Good & Mojo creates sustainable lighting with a good cause by using biodegradable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, eco linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. What a better way than contributing to a more sustainable future than adding our BHUTAN floor lamp to your living room? What’s more, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its yearly revenue to the reforestation initiative of Trees For All.
- Measurements: Small shade (Ø40cm, H34cm) or large (Ø50cm, H30 cm) | total height 176 cm | cord 190 cm
- Colour: Natural and black lamp shade | black cord
- Material: Bamboo lamp shade | fabric cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with light switch + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available in natural bamboo finish