The BHUTAN floor lamp is named after the remote Asian country of Bhutan. Bhutan is the world’s only carbon-negative country. The resistant and simple base combined with its unique shade design, make this floor lamp a statement piece for your home. The lampshade comprises two cylindrical shades enhancing its design. The inner is natural-coloured and diagonally woven while the outer shade features a black and natural-coloured grid. Try it in the living room for an Asian-inspired statement. It fits a 60W, E27 bulb and comes with a 190 cm textile cord. Alternative, you could try the equally-desirable black base version, also available in our store.
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. What a better way than contributing to a more sustainable future than adding our BHUTAN floor lamp to your living room? What’s more, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its yearly revenue to the reforestation initiative of Trees For All.
- Measurements: Small shade (Ø40cm, H34cm) or large (Ø50cm, H30 cm) | total height 176 cm | cord 190 cm
- Colour: Natural and black lamp shade | black cord
- Material: Bamboo lamp shade | fabric cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with light switch + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available in black or natural bamboo finish and with a small or large shade