Named after the still-active volcano in Indonesia, BROMO is clearly simple and exclusive in design. A slim, bamboo stand sits above a square base offering stability. The lampshade consists of a ribbed cage formed with bamboo rods that have been handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam. Such shade helps to create very warm lighting with gorgeous ambiences. This eco-friendly standing lamp induces a truly Asian vibe and goes well next to a sofa or in a lounge area. It is completed with a 190 cm textile cord with footswitch for ease of use. The E27 socket can be fitted with an LED filament bulb. We love the idea of combining with other elements of the BROMO series, for a full stylish experience.
Remarkable and eco-chic
The designers, Good & Mojo, focus on giving back to nature and people. Not only do they produce lamps using natural and sustainable materials but also plant a tree with each purchase. They also donate to the WakaWaka foundation who distributes solar lamps to those in need of electricity in critical areas. The BROMO series is made of sourced bamboo, which is completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Additionally, Wooden Amsterdam plants a tree with each order!
- Measurements: Shade Ø40 x h.18 cm | total height 176 cm | base 36 x 36 x 3 cm
- Colour: Black matt bamboo | black flex cord | natural shade
- Material: Bamboo lampshade | bamboo base | textile cable
- Included: Shade + stand + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp