This sustainable floor lamp is the result of Eastern craftsmanship and organic materials. Named after the Cango caves in South Africa, its unique shade design consists of elaborately worked bamboo. With this lamp, which can be easily combined with many furnishing styles, you create a pleasant atmosphere in every living room. Due to its openwork, the light shines through the meshed pattern, creating exciting shadows while radiating directly downwards. It comes with a 190 cm textile cord with footswitch and supports an E27, max 60W light source.
Love for the planet and people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and ecological materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. Besides, Wooden Amsterdam plants a tree with each order. By choosing the CANGO standing lamp you contribute to a more sustainable future and better livelihood opportunities for the communities in poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.
- Measurements: Shade Ø60 x h.25 cm | total height 176 cm | electrical cord 190 cm
- Colour: Black stand | black or natural bamboo shade | black cord
- Material: Bamboo shade and stand | textile cord
- Included: Shade + stand + screws + adapter + instructions + flex cord
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp