Inspired by the limestone formations in South Africa’s most popular caves, CANGO brings a unique design into everyone’s home. This eco-friendly lamp is handcrafted by skilled craftsmen using organic bamboo. The nature of its material and woven techniques adds a touch of nature to your home. Perfect for next to a sofa or in a reading corner, the unique design makes a statement. Its lampshade consists of an intricately wired ellipse formed with bamboo rods that result in a meshed pattern. The openwork structure allows beautiful plays of light to be cast into the surrounding walls. Therefore, the light passes through the gaps as well as downwards. It is completed with a grey textile cord of 190 cm long with a footswitch. The CANGO series is available as a ceiling, wall, table and suspension.
Love for the planet and people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and ecological materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. Besides, Wooden Amsterdam plants a tree with each order. Thus choosing the CANGO floor lamp means you are contributing to a more sustainable future and better livelihood opportunities for the communities in poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.
- Dimensions: Shade Ø60 x h.25 cm | total height 176 cm | electrical cord 190 cm
- Colour: Natural stand and black or natural bamboo shade | grey cord
- Material: Bamboo | textile cord
- Included: Shade + stand + screws + adapter + instructions + flex cord
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp