The Good & Mojo Kilimanjaro floor lamp is named after the famous mountain in Africa. The 5 legs give this lamp a solid base and a unique look. Sturdy and modern design combined with natural sustainable materials suitable for every type of interior. Lampshade available in 6 different colours.
Floor Lamp – KILIMANJARO – Bamboo/Linen
Only 3 left in stockEstimated delivery by 21/09/2018 - 22/09/2018
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of bamboo and 100% organically grown linen. Bamboo is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo Kilimanjaro lamp is named after the famous Kilimanjaro mountain in Africa. It may not be as high but it is definitely an eye-catcher due to the long and tall silhouette and its 5 legs. This sturdy lamp would suit an industrial interior as well as a rustic home due to the warm and natural materials.
- Measurements: total height 159 cm | lampshade diameter 60 x height 30 cm | electricity cord 250 cm
- Colour: natural stand | 6 available lampshade colours
- Material: bamboo stand | linen lampshade
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with light switch + adapter + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 12W CFL | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as floor lamp as well
Good & Mojo