Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, a tree is planted and a donation is made to the WakaWaka foundation. This foundation makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. The BALI floor lamp is made of handwoven bamboo strips, which are completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Besides, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. By buying the BALI floor lamp you contribute to a greener future and better livelihood opportunities for the communities in poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.
Named after the exotic island of Bali in Indonesia, this eco-friendly standing floor lamp is characterised by natural materials and its exotic shape. A textile cord suspends the handcrafted shade. TIP: use with a dimming system to achieve the best ambience at home. This light is suitable to match with other BALI elements, such as the BALI wall lamps or pendants. It supports a max. 60W light bulb with E27 fitting and comes with a 190cm electricity cord.
- Measurements: total height 176 cm | lampshade 60 cm x 15 cm (dia. x h.)| electricity cord 190 cm
- Colour: natural stand with grey cord | black stand with black cord
- Material: bamboo stand | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with footswitch + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes
- Electrical details: max watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in black and natural-colour finish