Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who provides solar lamps to those who cannot access light across the world. Moreover, thanks to your purchase we plant a tree. This lamp is made of responsibly grown bamboo and 100% ecological linen. As such, by choosing the ANDES table lamp, you are contributing to a more sustainable future.
The Good & Mojo ANDES table lamp is named after the Andes mountain range that runs along the western side of South America and is one of the longest mountain ranges in the world. The different 8 lampshades are inspired by such landscapes. Glaciers, volcanoes, grasslands, deserts, lakes and forests give colour to the collection. This lamp will surely bring a touch of nature to your home. ANDES is a versatile table lamp that works perfectly anywhere in your house. The minimalist bamboo base features a cylindrical shade made of ecological linen. It comes with a built-in switch and 200 cm cord for ease of use.
- Measurements: Total height 46 cm | lampshade 18 x 15 cm | base 16 x 16 x 2 cm | electricity cord 185 cm
- Colour: Black stand | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | linen lampshade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with hand switch + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E14 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in natural bamboo