The Kyoto hanging lamp is part of the It’s about RoMi Citylights collection and makes a great addition to your home or office due to the natural look. The intricate lamp shade made of thin strips of bamboo create a warm atmosphere in your living room or bedroom. Bamboo is a sustainable material as it grows back quickly. The electric cord is transparent so that all the attention is focussed on the detailed lampshade. Available in 2 different sizes to suit the size of your room.
Hanging Lamp – KYOTO – Bamboo
€ 199.00 – € 295.00
Only 3 left in stock
It’s about RoMi
It’s about RoMi stands for ‘Realistic Open Minded Individuals’ and are based along the oldest canal in Amsterdam. Since 1993 they have been creating homeware & lighting with hard work, dedication and above all pleasure! They get their inspiration from urban life in the city, but also from nature.
The Kyoto hanging lamp is part of the Citylights collection and is made of thin strips of bamboo that have been braided into this refined piece of art. Bamboo is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours. Once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees! This sustainable lamp has a minimum impact on the environment and adds a fresh and modern touch to your living room or bedroom. The intricate structure of the lamp gives a warm filtered light to create a cosy atmosphere in your living or bedroom. It is available in 2 different sizes.
- Measurements: available in small (height 50 cm) or large (height 65 cm) | electricity cord 250 cm
- Colour: natural lampshade | transparent cord | nickel finish ceiling cap
- Material: bamboo lampshade | plastic cord | cotton or linen fabric lampshade
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 60W or 6W LED | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 2 years (for defects and production errors)
It's About Romi