This lamp from It’s About Romi is named after the popular ski area Aspen in the US. The lampshade is made of the bark of birch trees, native to this area. As the bark of the birch tree grows back on it is a sustainable material. Due to the rustic and natural look it will suit both industrial or warm and cosy interiors. Whether you choose for 1, 3, 7 or 12 lampshades, this unique piece will always be an eye-catcher in your room!
Hanging lamp – ASPEN – 1 Shade – Birch Wood
Out of stock
Out of stock
It’s about RoMi
It’s about RoMi stands for ‘Realistic Open Minded Individuals’ and are based along the oldest canal in Amsterdam. Since 1993 they have been creating homeware & lighting with hard work, dedication and above all pleasure! They get their inspiration from urban life in the city, but also from nature.
Rustic birch wood
This lamp is named after the popular American ski area Aspen. This area contains extensive birch tree forests and birch trees are known for their typical bark characteristics and their graceful delicate foliage. The Aspen lamp range is made of the bark of birch wood which is a sustainable material as it grows back on. It is kept as close to it’s natural look which creates a rustic and warm effect. It can be combined with an industrial interior or a more cosy home.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 24 cm x height 24 cm | cord 10 – 200 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: natural lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish ceiling cap
- Material: birch wood lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 8W CFL | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available with 1, 3, 7 or 12 lampshades
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 24 cm|
It's About Romi