This globular hanging lamp is made of pressed biodegradable wood chips, which gives it a natural rough structure. It suits rustic and industrial interiors.
Hanging Lamp – BOHOL – Wood Chips
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase. So in this way also this BOHOL globular hanging lamp also contributes to society and the environment.
Sustainable wood chips
The BOHOL lamp is inspired and named after the island in the Philippenes with its conical shaped hills. A handmade globular hanging lamp, that is made of pressed biodegradable wood chips, so it has a minimum impact on the environment! The cord is adjustable between 10 and 200 cm to suit your home or office. The industrial yet natural look makes the lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors.
- Measurements: 36,5 cm x 36,5 cm x 34 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 200 cm
- Colour: black, natural or sand lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish
- Material: biodegradable wood chips lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in black, natural or sand coloured
|Dimensions||36.5 x 36.5 x 24 cm|
Black, Natural, Sand
Good & Mojo