This Good & Mojo hanging lamp is made of recycled paper pulp and is a true natural but industrial eye-catcher. Due to the natural look it will suit both a rustic and industrial interior.
Hanging lamp – BOROBUDUR – Paper Pulp – Wide
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. The Borobudur paper pulp hanging lamp is made of a combination between recycled paper pulp and wood chips.
Sustainable paper pulp
This large Borobudur hanging lamp is named after the Buddhist sanctuary in Indonesia. The warm and natural materials make this two-toned hanging lamp a great addition to any home. This wide pendant is a true natural but industrial eye-catcher. Due to the natural look it will suit both a rustic and industrial interior.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 50 cm x height 23 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 200 cm
- Colour: natural lampshade | fabric cord
- Material: recycled paper pulp lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. 40W | Compatible with bulbs of energy class AA++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: also available in small and medium
|Dimensions||50 x 50 x 23 cm|
Paper pulp, Wood chips
Large (50 cm x 50 cm x 23 cm)
Good & Mojo