This Good & Mojo hanging lamp is made of recycled paper pulp and is a true natural but industrial eye-catcher. Due to the natural look it will suit both a rustic and industrial interior.
Hanging lamp – BOROBUDUR – Paper Pulp
€ 119.00 – € 179.00
In stockEstimated delivery by 21/09/2018 - 22/09/2018
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. The Borobudur paper pulp hanging lamp is made of a combination between recycled paper pulp and wood chips.
Sustainable paper pulp
The Borobudur hanging lamp is named after the Buddhist sanctuary in Indonesia. The warm and natural materials make this two-toned hanging lamp a great addition to any home. A true natural but industrial eye-catcher. Due to the natural look it will suit both a rustic and industrial interior.
- Measurements: 30 cm x 30 cm x 25 (small) | 40 cm x 40 cm x 35 (medium) | adjustable cord 10 – 200 cm
- Colour: natural lampshade | fabric cord
- Material: recycled paper pulp lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. 40W | Compatible with bulbs of energy class AA++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in small, medium and large (wide)
|Dimensions||42 x 42 x 20 cm|
Paper pulp, Wood chips
Medium (40 cm x 40 cm x 35 cm), Small (30 cm x 30 cm x 25 cm)
Good & Mojo