The CANGO series belongs to the sustainable designer Good & Mojo. It is inspired by the Cango caves at the foot of the Swartberg mountain in South Africa with impressive stalagmites and stalactites. The light radiates directly through the mesh, creating a very beautiful interplay of light and shadow in the surroundings. The airy design of the body makes this ceiling lamp appear very light and floating. The luminaire is completed by a textile cable that ends in the round ceiling canopy in the colour of the luminaire. Create a beautiful scenography when combining two or more above a dining table.
Love for the planet and people
The designers Good & Mojo create timeless pieces using natural and sustainable materials. CANGO is handcrafted using bamboo strips which are completely ecological and organic. Bamboo is an extremely resistant wood, and therefore this lamp is meant to live for years! Good & Mojo also donates to a solidarity initiative: the Waka Waka Foundation. They provide solar lamps to people in need of electricity in critical areas around the world. Therefore, when choosing CANGO, not only you bring nature to your home but also give back to the environment and people. What’s more, Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam each plant a tree with your order. What are you waiting for? The green revolution is just one click away!
- Measurements: Shade Ø60 x h.25 cm | electrical cord 200 cm
- Colour: Black
- Material: Bamboo | textile cord | iron cap
- Included: Shade + ceiling rose + screws + instructions + flex cord
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a floor lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp