The CANGO series belongs to the sustainable designer Good & Mojo. It is inspired by the Cango caves at the foot of the Swartberg mountain in South Africa with impressive stalagmites and stalactites. The wide shade, which is open at the bottom and has a decorative pattern, is made of fine bamboo rods left in their natural colour. The interwoven construction creates an open shade that allows a view of the light source. Therefore, the use of a decorative globe lamp is recommended. The suspension of the pendant lamp is made of black coloured rope to contrast the natural shade. CANGO is a pendant lamp made of natural materials, which looks particularly good in a modern house setting.
Love for the planet and people
The designers Good & Mojo create timeless pieces using natural and sustainable materials. Similarly, CANGO is handcrafted using bamboo strips that are completely ecological and organic. Bamboo is an extremely resistant wood, and therefore this lamp is meant to live for years! Besides, Good & Mojo donates to a solidarity initiative: the Waka Waka Foundation. They provide solar lamps to people in need of electricity in critical areas around the world. Therefore, when choosing CANGO, not only you bring nature to your home but also give back to the environment and people. What’s more, Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam each plant a tree with your order. What are you waiting for? The green revolution is just one click away!
- Dimensions: Shade Ø60 x h.25 cm | electrical cord 200 cm
- Colour: Natural bamboo shade | Black cord and ceiling cap
- Material: Bamboo | textile cord | iron cap
- Included: Shade + ceiling rose + screws + instructions + flex cord
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a floor lamp, table lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp