The IGUAZU pendant light is handmade in a traditional way, nevertheless, it has a modern look that fits in any interior. Its structure is made of natural jute threads that fall like a curtain of water, resembling the Iguazu waterfalls located in the middle of Brazil’s tropical forest. Similarly, this pendant will bring a touch of nature to your home. We love the idea of hanging multiple over a dining table or a kitchen island. Thanks to the adjustable 200 cm suspension cord they can be installed in high ceilings and stairwells. Mix and match with other elements of this striking IGUAZU series for a full, stylish effect. IGUAZU tapered hanging lamp in natural jute.
Sustainable lighting with a good cause
This luminaire is made by Good & Mojo. This brand is known for using exclusively natural and biodegradable materials and producing genuine designer lamps. IGUAZU is a perfect example of this, consisting of bamboo and jute, biodegradable and resistant. It is important for Good & Mojo that only renewable raw materials are used. Even better yet, sustainability also becomes apparent when you are made aware of the short delivery routes used in the production of the light. Likewise, both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo plant a tree with each purchase. Ready to join the green revolution from home? To find out more about the brand Good & Mojo or to see more of their range, please visit our Good & Mojo brand page.
- Dimensions: Small shade: Ø55 x h.22 cm; large shade: Ø60 x h.25 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Natural jute shade | black ceiling cap | black cord
- Material: Jute lamp shade | iron ceiling cap | textile cord
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Also available as floor-, table- and ceiling lamps