Although inspired by the Iguazu waterfalls in Brazil, the only thing that flows is a warm and bohemian look when installed in your home. The perforated material forms a light and airy volume around the light source. You will get a very warm, natural and relaxing look, whether it is installed at home or in commercial settings like bars and restaurants. The black suspension system, which contrasts with the light natural woven shade, makes the pendant lamp a real eye-catcher. The room is thus complemented by a harmonious furnishing accessory. We love the idea of hanging multiple over a dining table or a kitchen island. Thanks to the adjustable 200 cm suspension cord and iron canopy, they can be installed in high ceilings and stairwells. As equally as desirable is its sister the IGUAZU tapered hanging lamp in black.
Sustainable lighting with a good cause
The Good & Mojo collection comprises eco-friendly lamps made only of sustainable and/or recycled materials. Not only they focus on environmental protection and giving back to the people but also thrive in an effort to lower CO2 emissions. Moreover, both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo plant a tree with each purchase. Effortlessly join the green revolution by opting for the IGUAZU pendant lamp!
- Measurements: Lamp shade Ø60 x h.50 cm | electricity cord 225 cm
- Colour: Natural jute shade | Black ceiling cap | black cord
- Material: Jute | iron ceiling cap | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system+ adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Also available as floor, table and ceiling lamps