Your basket is currently empty!
Hanging Lamp – MEKONG – Bamboo
This modern hanging lamp is made of sustainable bamboo, which creates a warm and mysterious light. A great addition to any home.
- Shipped between 2 - 3 business days
- Large package
You may also like…
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This bamboo hanging lamp is made of strong, flexible and fast-growing bamboo. The fastest-growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo Mekong lamps are named after the beautiful Mekong river that runs through Cambodia and Vietnam. Bamboo is a common material used to build houses and other objects in these countries. One half of the lamp is made of a bamboo structure which is inspired by a typical Vietnamese and Cambodian carry basket. The other half is made of solid bamboo and has a white coating.
This sustainable bamboo hanging lamp adds a fresh and modern touch to your living room or bedroom. It can be used with a maximum 40W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in your office or study room as well. The length of the cord is adjustable to suit your interior.
- Dimensions: 60 cm x 60 cm x 33 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 250 cm
- Colour: natural/white lampshade | white cord | nickel finish
- Material: bamboo lampshade | cotton fabric cord | iron ceiling cap
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in flat, round, tube shaped, double hanging lamp or as table lamp
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 33 cm|
|With Lightbulb?|| |