The Sahara abaca hanging lamps is a new variation, which contains 3 lampshades that can be hung at different heights to create a playful effect. Or alternatively you can hang them in a row next to each other. The natural material combined with modern design will suit both rustic and industrial interiors.
Hanging Lamp – SAHARA – 3 Shades – Abaca
These abaca hanging lamps are named after the largest desert in the world: the Sahara in Africa. They are made of the abaca plant, which is also known as hemp. This natural and sustainable material is known for its strong fibres. The cord is adjustable between 10 and 150 cm to suit your home or office. The industrial yet natural look make the abaca hanging lamps suitable for both modern and rustic interiors. You can hang them at different heights to create a playful effect. Or you can hang them next to each other for a more neat and streamlined look.
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
- Measurements: 13 cm x 26 cm x 21 cm | cord 50 – 150 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: natural lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish ceiling cap
- Material: abaca lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 3 lamp shades + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 (x 3) | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available with 1, 3 or 7 lampshades
|Dimensions||13 x 26 x 21 cm|
Good & Mojo