This creative 7 shades abaca hanging lamp is made of natural abaca. Hang them at different heights to create a playful effect, a great addition to any room!
Hanging Lamp – SAHARA – 7 Shades – Abaca
These abaca hanging lamp is named after the largest desert in the world: the Sahara in Africa. The lampshades are made of the abaca plant, which is also known as hemp. This natural and sustainable material is known for its strong fibres. The cord is adjustable between 10 and 150 cm to suit your home or office. The industrial yet natural look make the abaca hanging lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors. You can hang the shades at different heights to create a playful effect. Or you can hang them next to each other for a more neat and streamlined look.
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
- Measurements: 50 cm x 70 cm x 21 cm | cord 50 – 150 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: natural lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish
- Material: abaca lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 7 lamp shades + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 (x 7) | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available with 1, 3 or 7 lampshades
|Dimensions||50 x 70 x 21 cm|
Good & Mojo