This handwoven bamboo hanging lamp creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the bamboo structure. Make your house a home with this gorgeous lamp.
Hanging Lamp – SERENGETI – Bamboo
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This bamboo hanging lamp is made of bamboo which is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back from the roots. So you do not have to plant seeds again and bamboo even produces more oxygen than trees!
The Serengeti lamps by Good & Mojo are named after the geographical region in Tanzania and Kenya, Africa. ‘Serengeti’ is the Maasai word for endless plains, referring to its seemingly endless plains that expands far beyond the horizon. Due to the bamboo structure, this handwoven bamboo hanging lamp creates a warm and mysterious light effect. It can be used with a maximum 60W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in any room you prefer. With the handy cable system you can hang the bamboo hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
- Measurements: 50 cm x 50 cm x 44 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 350 cm
- Colour: natural | transparent cord | nickel finish
- Material: bamboo lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as solo or double hanging lamp
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 44 cm|
Good & Mojo
You may also like…