This Good & Mojo lamp is made of biodegradable paper pulp and is a true natural but industrial eye-catcher. The design is inspired by the granite landscape of the Yosemite national park in California. Due to the natural look it will suit both a rustic and industrial interior.
Hanging lamp – YOSEMITE – Paper Pulp – Natural
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
Sustainable paper pulp
The Yosemite lamp is made of biodegradable paper pulp. Once paper pulp is treated in the right way it can be used as a sustainable and organic material. This lamp is named after the Yosemite national park in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. The shade has been designed with 12 corners which remind you of the granite landscape of the national park.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 42 cm x height 20 cm | cord 10 – 250 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: natural brown lampshade | grey cord | nickel finish ceiling cap
- Material: biodegradable paper pulp lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: maximum 40W or 4W LED | Compatible with bulbs of energy class AA++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in natural, grey or white colour
|Dimensions||42 x 42 x 20 cm|
Good & Mojo