The Good & Mojo Annapurna table lamp is named after the Annapurna mountain range in north Nepal. The 3 legs give this lamp a graceful and Scandinavian look. Clean and modern design combined with natural sustainable materials suitable for every type of interior. Lampshade available in 6 different colours.
Table Lamp – ANNAPURNA – Bamboo/Linen
Estimated delivery by 23/10/2018 - 24/10/2018
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of bamboo and 100% organically grown linen. Bamboo is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo Annapurna lamp is named after the Annapurna mountain range in the Himalayas in north Nepal. The stand of the lamp has 3 graceful legs that are inspired by the Scandinavian design trend. It is combined with a wide round shaped lampshade made of eco-linen which is available in 6 different natural colours. This stylish lamp would suit an industrial interior as well as a rustic home due to the warm and natural materials.
- Measurements: total height 59 cm | lampshade diameter 32 x height 20 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: natural stand | 6 available lampshade colours
- Material: bamboo stand | linen lampshade
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with light switch + adapter + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 8W CFL | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as floor lamp as well
Good & Mojo