Inspired by the Iguazu falls in South America, this table lamp promises to bring a touch of nature into your home. You will love the bohemian style of this light handmade from braided jute strips. IGUAZU skilfully combines natural material and contemporary design in a very on-trend ethnic spirit. The light is softly distributed through the globular structure of the lampshade, allowing a see-through appearance. On top of a dresser, in the entrance or as indirect lighting in your bedroom, this lamp with hand switch flex cord can be used anywhere in the house. For a more stylish finish, we advise combining the small and large models.
Love for the planet and people
The Good & Mojo collection comprises eco-friendly lamps made only of sustainable, often recycled, materials. Not only they focus on environmental protection and giving back to the people but also thrive in an effort to lower CO2 emissions in their production. The brand Good & Mojo donates 5% of its revenue to the WakaWaka Foundation who distributes solar lamps for people located in crisis areas. Moreover, both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo plant a tree with each purchase. The IGUAZU table lamp is an example of designer item with a fair trade and sustainability label.
- Measurements: Lamp shade Ø25cm; large 36x36x32 cm | electricity cord 225 cm
- Colour: Naturel lamp shade | black cord
- Material: Jute lamp shade | textile cord
- Included: 1 table lamp + electricity cord with light switch + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes (depending on the light source)
- Electric details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for gebreken and production errors)
- Variations: Available in small and large