Good & Mojo offers a new range of eco-friendly lights handcrafted in bamboo, a strong and flexible material. This very beautiful collection, designed by Good & Mojo, combines natural items and careful finishes: design, nature, technicality, craftsmanship and modernity are combined. The CANGO wall lamp gives a soft and natural touch to your decoration. The interwoven wires create gorgeous geometric patterns and form a delicate flower with ‘infinite petals’. We recommend using a warm LED filament bulb for ambient lighting. The CANGO wall lamp can be installed alone or in groups, in combination with the black version also available in our webshop. It comes with a flex cord with hand switch and plug, allowing easy installation and endless decoration possibilities!
Love for the planet and people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and ecological materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. Besides, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. By buying the CANGO wall lamp you are contributing a more sustainable future and better livelihood opportunities for the communities in poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.
- Measurements: Shade Ø:60 x h.25 cm | electrical cord 250 cm
- Colour: Black shade | black cord
- Material: Bamboo | textile cord
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lampshade + hanging system + flex cord + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a floor lamp, hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and table lamp