This Good & Mojo lamp is made of recycled paper pulp and has a natural rough structure. The design is inspired by the dome shaped tents often use in the Yellowstone national park. Due to the natural look it will suit both a rustic and industrial interior.
Hanging lamp – YELLOWSTONE – Paper Pulp – White
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
Sustainable paper pulp
The Yellowstone lamp is made of recycled paper pulp. Once paper pulp is treated in the right way it can be used as a sustainable and organic material. This lamp is named after the Yellowstone national park in the US. The shape of the lampshade could remind you of the dome-shaped tents which are part of the outdoor life in the Yellowstone park. The industrial yet natural look make the lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 40 cm x height 37 cm | cord 10 – 250 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: white lampshade | grey cord | nickel finish ceiling cap
- Material: recycled paper pulp lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: maximum 40W or 4W LED | Compatible with bulbs of energy class AA++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in natural, grey or white
|Dimensions||40 x 40 x 37 cm|
Good & Mojo