Your basket is currently empty!
Wireless Qi Charger Pad – 15W – Zebrano
Say goodbye to cables and hello to inductive charging with the Qi Charging Pad from HALO. The smart charging dock will effectively charge and display your Qi-enabled device. Its thin, round design consists of solid Zebrano wood, acrylic glass and black steel. This instantly gives any desk, table or nightstand a touch of nature. The sturdy wireless charging station stays in place at all times due to the non-slip rubber grip. Handcrafted in Latvia.
- Shipped between 3 - 5 business days
- Small package
You may also like…
The Wireless Qi Charger Pad is a beautifully handcrafted gadget by HALO. The minimalist wooden design makes it a gorgeous and functional accessory for any desk, table or nightstand. Your Qi-enabled device will be inductively charged from 0-100% within 2.5 hours. Plug the Wireless Charging Pad into a power source and place your smartphone on the wood. Your device will start charging automatically. The wireless charging pad is handcrafted in Latvia by talented artisans. HALO only uses the highest quality materials, such as solid Zebrano, steel, rubber and acrylic glass. The African Zebrano wood (or “Zebrawood”) is characterised by its unique dark and light brown stripes. This makes it a playful and aesthetically pleasing design. The wood is treated with OMSO Hard Wax oils from Germany to prevent abrasion. We recommend coating the wood with a thin layer of wood oil once a year.
- The Wireless Qi Charger Pad is a must-have gadget for your home office!
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 8-13, Apple AirPods (Pro), Samsung Note, Google Pixel and any other Qi-enabled devices.
- Handcrafted with solid African Zebrano wood
- Phone case-friendly – up to 3 mm
- Non-slip thanks to the rubber grip
- Gift wrapped – perfect for Christmas or birthdays!
- Material: Solid Zebrano Wood, Metal, Rubber and Organic Glass
- Colour: Brown and Black
- Dimension: 9.5 cm x 1.2 cm (diameter x height) / 3.7″ x 0.5″ inches
- Included: Halo Pad (Zebrano), magnetic micro-USB cable and instructions.
- Made in: Latvia (EU)