In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the following meaning:
- Wooden Amsterdam: a one-man business under Dutch law, with its registered office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, acting in this matter under the name Wooden Amsterdam, with the objective of offering and selling (long-distance on its website woodenamsterdam.com) mainly wooden products, all of this in the broadest sense of the word, to consumers, hereinafter to be called: “Wooden Amsterdam”;
- Consumer: the natural person who is not acting in a professional or business capacity and who enters into a long-distance agreement with Wooden Amsterdam, hereinafter to be called: “Consumer”;
- Long-distance agreement: an agreement by which, within the scope of the system organised by Wooden Amsterdam to sell products long-distance, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, only one or more long-distance communication methods are used, hereinafter to be called: “Agreement”;
- Cooling-off period: the period within which the Consumer can use his right of withdrawal, hereinafter to be called: “Cooling-off Period”;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the Consumer to withdraw from the Agreement within the Cooling-off Period, hereinafter to be called: “Right of Withdrawal”;
- Day: calendar day, hereinafter to be called: “Day”;
- General terms and conditions: these general terms and conditions, hereinafter to be called: “General Terms and Conditions”.