Having a cramped balcony is no longer an issue with the Balcony Bar (“Balkonbar” in Dutch). Use it as a bar, table or windowsill on your balcony railing. This versatile and innovative product takes up minimal space while adding a touch of nature to your balcony. Even more so, the timeless design is CO2 neutral because it is made of PEFC certified wood. Install the Balkonbar within minutes and enjoy immediately. The balcony bar protrudes about 15 cm over your balcony railing at the front and back. This makes it perfect for small surfaces and balconies.
Please note: the Balkonbar is not strong enough to hold a person, neither is it the place for extremely heavy objects.
- Rectangular railing (high or low): By tightening the butterfly nuts, the Balkonbar clamps firmly to the railing. The maximum dimension of the railing beam to which the Balcony Bar can be attached is 16.5 cm x 13 cm (w x h).
- Round railing: This construction is flexibly attached to a round railing. Therefore, it allows to be attached to railings from 3.5 – 8 cm diameter (11 – 25 cm circumference). Simply measure the circumference of the railing by folding a piece of paper around the railing and then measuring it.
- Walls: If you have a wall, this variant is very suitable. The construction clamps, as it were, between two brackets. The construction is suitable for walls with a width of 7 to 12.5 cm. Please note: The walls must be even.
- Glass railing: The balcony bar can also be installed to a glass railing. This construction is tailor-made by Balkonbar and hugs the glass without damaging it, while holding a firm grip with the unique plastic clamps.
- Material: Pine wood | Iron
- Colour: Beige
- Dimensions Balkonbar: 90 x 30 cm
- Dimensions Railing: Straight (low) 0-5,5 cm x 0-16,5 cm | Straight (high) 5,5-13 cm x 0-16,5 cm | Round Ø 3,5 – 8 cm | Wall 7 cm – 12,5 cm | Glass 0-6 cm x 0-6 cm
- Included: Pine wood planks, brackets, mounting material and a manual
- Made in: The Netherlands