Your basket is currently empty!
- You have 60 days after delivery to return the item(s) in the same condition and original packaging as received.
- Please note that you are also responsible for the costs associated with returning the items. In the cases where the product has been delivered damaged, we will not charge you for the return.
How do I return an item?
- To start a return please go to returnform.com/woodenamsterdam and follow the instructions. You will need your order number and email address used to place the order. You can find this number in the order confirmation e-mail and on the attached invoice.
- Use strong packaging to pack the product, and make sure that the product is well protected and cannot move freely to avoid damage during the transit.
- Do not forget to include the return form, which you will receive by e-mail upon submission of the order request. Alternatively, a hand-written note including order number and name is sufficient as well.
- Always keep your proof of shipment until your return has been processed. Once we have received your return, we will do our best to process it quickly. As soon as your return is processed, we’ll send you a confirmation via email.
Our return address is:
Hoofdstraat 1 C
9501 CL Stadskanaal
- Our returns process usually takes 7-14 working days from the time you send your items back.
- Once your return has been processed, you will be refunded via the payment method you chose for your order. The transfer usually takes 1-2 working days.
My item is defective or broken
- An item arrived damaged or defective? No worries. You can report here: returnform.com/woodenamsterdam If you need to return an item because it is defective, we will not charge you for the shipping costs.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We apply the European warranty of 24 months.
- If your item has a defect or is damaged, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Terms & Conditions
Article 5. Right of Withdrawal on delivery of products
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 60 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 60 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us, Wooden Amsterdam (Hoofdstraat 1 C, 9501 CL Stadskanaal, E: [email protected], P: +31 (0)20 2614604), of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Effects of cancellation
• If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the goods. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 60 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 60 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.