Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. With the motto “Buy light, Give light”, they take sustainability a step further by donating to the WakaWaka Foundation. By replacing dangerous kerosene lamps with solar lamps, safe lamps are provided to the least favoured across the globe. As for the ANDES lamp, it has been crafted with responsibly grown bamboo and 100% eco linen, both biodegradable materials. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and less water and chemicals are needed for its cultivation. Similarly, bamboo is a fast-growing plant that grows back once cut and also produces more oxygen than other trees. Wooden Amsterdam believes in giving back to the planet, therefore we plant a tree with your purchase.
The ANDES collection is inspired by the South American highlands that comprise glaciers, volcanoes, grasslands, deserts, lakes and forests. These 8 different earthy tones in combination with bamboo, install a touch of nature into any home. The eco linen lampshade emits lovely, cosy lighting perfect for relaxing evenings. Thanks to the cord system you can adjust the height easily. This wall lamp fits an E27, max. 40W and comes with a built-in switch and 200 cm textile cable with plug for ease of use.
- Dimensions: 43 x 55 x 31 cm (HxWxL) | lampshade 32 x 20 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Black | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | eco linen shade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + wall plate with switch + electricity cord + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in natural bamboo