Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and biodegradable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. They provide solar lamps to those in need of light across the world. This lamp is made of responsibly grown bamboo and 100% eco linen. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and less water and chemicals are needed for its cultivation. Similarly, bamboo is a fast-growing plant that grows back once cut and also produces more oxygen than other trees. Both Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam plant a tree with each purchase!
The Good & Mojo ANDES floor lamp is named after the Andes mountain range that starts in Venezuela and is 7000 km long and 180 km wide. This makes it one of the longest mountain ranges in the world! With this collection, you bring a special piece of nature into your home. What’s not to love? The angular bamboo base features a drum shade which is suspended by a textile cord. It can be adjusted in height which makes this the ideal living room lamp. The light is cast down into the room as well as through the eco-linen fabric of the shade. It comes with a 190 cm black textile cord and footswitch for ease of use. Suitable for E27 light bulbs up to 60W. Dress your room or office with the contemporary ANDES collection, available in our webshop.
- Measurements: Total height 176 cm | lampshade 47 cm x 23 cm | electricity cord 190 cm | base 36 x 36 x 3 cm
- Colour: Black stand | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | linen lampshade
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with footswitch + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: max 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in natural bamboo