Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, a donation is made to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of responsibly grown bamboo and 100% eco linen. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and less water and chemicals are needed for its cultivation. Similarly, bamboo is a fast-growing plant that grows back once cut and also produces more oxygen than other trees. Moreover, for each purchase, we give back to the planet by planting two trees.
Handcrafted with bamboo and eco linen, the ANDES wall lamp is lightweight and resistant. It stands as a multifunctional wall-mounted light with shelf and comes with a 200 cm textile cord. This practical wall lamp is suitable for the hallway, living room or bedroom. It is also a great alternative to a nightstand, especially when you are lacking space. Sleek and minimalistic in design, this wall light fits an E14, max.40W bulb. This luminaire is suitable to match with other ANDES elements, like table lamps or floor lamps, also available in our webshop. TIP: use a dimmer to achieve the best ambience.
- Dimensions: 36 x 24 x 31 cm (HxWxL) | lampshade 18 x 15 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Natural stand | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | eco linen shade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with footswitch + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E14 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in black bamboo