Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of bamboo which is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest-growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees! Moreover, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its to revenue to the tree-planting initiative, TreesforAll. By buying this eco-friendly lamp you contribute to a more sustainable future.
The Good & Mojo Kalimantan hanging lamp is inspired in the texture of the coral reefs in Indonesia. As such, it will add a touch of nature and exotica into your home. The striking and unique design of this pendant light makes it a statement piece that will turn heads! We love the idea of combining the 3 different sized lamps for a stylish decoration. The bamboo stripes give off a warm filtered light and create a cosy atmosphere. The LED filament bulb is housed inside the shade and casts delightful shapes into the walls. This sustainable wall lamp fits an E27, max. 40W lightbulb. Tip: use a dimmer to create the best ambience for each occasion.
- Dimensions: diameter 44 x 12 cm (small) | diameter 60 x 15 cm (medium) | diameter 87 x 21 cm (large) | adjustable cord 200 cm
- Colour: natural and black lamp shade | black cord | black ceiling cap
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Material: bamboo lamp shade | fabric cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in small, medium and large