Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. With the motto “Buy light, Give light”, they take sustainability a step further by donating to the WakaWaka Foundation. By replacing dangerous kerosene lamps with solar lamps, they supply safe lamps to underdeveloped countries. As for the ANDES lamp, it has been crafted with responsibly grown bamboo and 100% eco linen, both biodegradable materials. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and less water and chemicals are needed for its cultivation. Similarly, bamboo is a fast-growing plant that grows back once cut and also produces more oxygen than other trees. Wooden Amsterdam believes in giving back to the planet, therefore we plant a tree with your purchase.
Handcrafted with natural materials such as bamboo and linen, the ANDES wall lamp is lightweight and resistant. It stands as a multifunctional light with a shelf, built-in switch and comes with a 200 cm textile cord. This practical wall lamp is suitable for the hallway, living room or bedroom. It can take over the function of a nightstand, or alternatively clear up the surface as it is wall-mounted. Sleek and minimalistic in design, this wall light fits an E14, max.40W light bulb. This light is suitable to match with other ANDES elements, like table lamps or floor lamps, also available in our webshop. TIP: use a dimmer to achieve the best ambience light.
- Measurements: 36 x 24 x 31 cm (HxWxL) | lampshade 18 x 15 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Black stand | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | eco linen shade
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + electricity cord with footswitch + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E14 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in natural bamboo