Your basket is currently empty!
Contest rules for the Wooden Amsterdam contest on Instagram. Share your home with #WoodenAtHome
- The company Wooden Amsterdam, organises a monthly contest with the name “Contest Share your purchase with #WoodenAtHome”.
- The contest runs continuously from 1 December 2021 up to and including 31 December 2022 – 11:59 pm.
- The only way to participate is to post an image on Instagram showing a product offered by the company. This post must be accompanied by the hashtag #woodenamsterdamathome and the Instagram account of the participant must not be private.
- During the contest period, a winner will be nominated each month who is entitled to a prize. This monthly winner will be designated based on the submitted photo. The designation of the winner is final and binding. The company will not discuss this.
- The photo, the Instagram account and the identity of the winner can be announced on various communication channels of the company, including – but not exclusively – social media. By their participation, the participants declare that they agree to disclose this information.
- Each winner will receive 1 online gift card with shop credit valued at 100€ to be redeemed on the Wooden Amsterdam webshop.
- Participants in the contest must be able to provide conclusive proof of identity and age at all times so that Wooden Amsterdam can check this and prevent possible abuse.
- To participate in the contest, you must respond with a tagged person on the competition photo.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate in this contest.
- The winners will be contacted personally.
- Wooden Amsterdam can in no case be held responsible for indirect or direct damage that may occur as a result of participating in the contest.
- If the contest has to be cancelled, postponed or interrupted for reasons independent of the will of Wooden Amsterdam, the latter is in no way responsible for the possible consequences thereof.
- The data collected is intended for internal processing in the databases of Wooden Amsterdam. The captured personal data is not passed on to third parties. You have the right of access and correction as provided for in the Art. 15 GDPR Right of access by the data subject and Art. 16 GDPR Right to rectification.
- Taking into account the fact that the data of the Wooden Amsterdam contest is processed electronically, the participants accept that Wooden Amsterdam cannot be held responsible in any way for errors or technical problems caused by problems with the Internet or technical applications that take place during the transmission of the participation forms.
- Participation in the contest implies full acceptance of the present conditions. Wooden Amsterdam can make changes to the conditions during the contest period.