Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and ecological materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, a tree is planted and a donation is made to the WakaWaka foundation. This foundation makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. Besides, Wooden Amsterdam donates 1% of its yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of TreesForAll. By buying the BALI ceiling light you contribute to a more sustainable future and better livelihood opportunities for the communities in poverty-stricken and underdeveloped areas.
Give your room a touch of idyllic island vibes with our BALI semi-flush ceiling light. Finely handwoven with bamboo stripes, bamboo is a flexible yet resistant material that grows back fast in nature. Its organic shape and lightweight profile boasts a handwoven shade that allows a warm light to glow from the centre. This light is suitable to match with other BALI elements, as wall lamps or pendants. This ceiling lamp supports an E27 bulb with max. 60W. It comes with a small matt black iron canopy.
- Dimensions: Diameter 44 x 12 cm (small) | Diameter 60 x 15 cm (medium) | Diameter 87 x 20 cm (large)
- Colour: Natural/Black shade| black ceiling canopy
- Material: Bamboo lamp shade | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: Max 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, floor lamp and wall lamp