Good & Mojo, the creators of this striking BROMO series are continuously developing designs inspired by nature. And therefore does this BROMO semi-flush resemble the still-active volcano on the island of Java. Similarly, you can bring a piece of nature into your home thanks to its craftsmanship and use of natural bamboo. When switched on, BROMO illuminates in every direction, casting a beautiful play of shades onto the ceiling. For the ultimate experience at home, we advise using a dimmer system. It also comes with a black ceiling rose and is easy to install. We love the idea of pairing this ceiling lamp with the rest of the BROMO series, available in our webshop.
Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka foundation who distributes solar lamps to those in need of light in crisis areas. The BROMO series is made of handwoven bamboo strips, which are completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Additionally, at Wooden Amsterdam, we plant a tree with your order. When purchasing our products, you are contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.
- Dimensions: Small Ø40 x h.18 cm; large Ø60 x h.18 cm
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black cap
- Material: bamboo | iron cap
- Included: shade + ceiling rose + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, floor lamp and wall lamp