Named after the largest waterfalls located amidst Brazil’s tropical forest, the IGUAZU ceiling lamp is made of natural jute threads that fall like a curtain of water. Handcrafted in a traditional way, the jute fibres exude an airy, natural look that looks as sensational at home as it does in commercial settings like bars and restaurants. This semi-flush light features a drum design with an open bottom allowing the light to be cast down and through the fine gaps projecting subtle shapes into the ceiling. This organic luminaire comes with a black iron cap and is easy to install. It supports an E27, max. 60W bulb and can be complemented with other elements of the IGUAZU collection. To see more of their range, please visit our Good & Mojo brand page.
Sustainable lighting with a good cause
Good & Mojo is a lamp designer brand with a solidarity initiative because 5% of the sale price of each light fixture purchased is donated to the WakaWaka Foundation. Under the motto “Buy light, give light”, the Foundation provides solar lamps to those who cannot access electricity around the globe. Moreover, both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo plant a tree with each purchase. With the IGUAZU ceiling light, you effortlessly add a statement to your home while contributing to a good cause.
- Measurements: Small lamp shade Ø50 x h.22 cm; large Ø60 x h.25 cm
- Colour: Natural jute shade | black ceiling cap
- Material: Jute lamp shade | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + ceiling cap + screws + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Also available as floor, table and pendant lamps