Good & Mojo, the creators of this striking BROMO series incorporate organic and natural patterns into their designs. And therefore this BROMO semi-flush resembles the still-active volcano on the island of Java. With its organic finish, you definitely bring a piece of nature into your home décor. This ceiling light has been handcrafted by skilful artisans ensuring that each piece is unique. When switched on, BROMO illuminates in every direction, projecting a beautiful play of shades onto the ceiling. Feels like having rays of sunshine in your living room! For the ultimate experience at home, we advise using a dimmer system. And why not pairing this lamp with the rest of the BROMO series? Also available in our webshop.
Organic and Sustainable Design
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who distributes solar lamps to those in need of electricity in critical areas. The BROMO series is made of handwoven bamboo strips, which are completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Additionally, at Wooden Amsterdam, we donate 1% of our yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. When purchasing our products, you are contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.
- Measurements: Small Ø40 x h.11 cm; medium Ø50 x h.12 cm; large Ø60 x h.13 cm
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black cap
- Material: bamboo | iron cap
- Included: shade + ceiling rose + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, floor lamp and wall lamp