The Good & Mojo PALAWAN lamp collection is named after the archipelago in the Philippines. This island is famous for its white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, coral reefs, and splendid limestone rock formations. Similarly, you can feel nature’s goodness with the PALAWAN ceiling light, as it’s 100% bamboo. Give your living room, bedroom or office a fresh and modern look with this trendy eye-catcher. This collection comprises a unique shade design in three finishes. Choose from a total natural bamboo, black- or white-coated. For these sustainable lamps, we advise using LED filament bulbs. PALAWAN is also available as a pendant, floor, table or wall lamp. Visit our dedicated Good & Mojo brand page to discover the rest of the collection.
Love for the planet & people
The designer brand Good & Mojo is focused on sustainable lighting with a good cause. Therefore their lamps are crafted with biodegradable and sustainable materials. Under the motto “Buy light, give light”, they support the WakaWaka Foundation who, in turn, provide solar lamps to families in need of electricity around the globe. But that’s not all! Both Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam plant a tree with each order. The green revolution is just a click away!
- Measurements: Shade Ø40 x h.15 cm | 12 x h.2,5 cm ceiling cap
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black ceiling cap
- Material: Bamboo | iron cap
- Included: 1 shade + ceiling rose + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available in Large (60×15 cm). Also as a floor, wall, table and hanging lamp