The Iguazu waterfalls give name to this luminaire with a lampshade made of natural jute strings that fall like a curtain of water. As such, it brings a special piece of nature into your home. A textile cord runs throughout the lamp and allows you to adjust the height of the light, making it ideal for next to a sofa or for a relaxed evening. The light is cast down into the room as well as through the jute threads. It comes with a 190 cm black textile cord and footswitch for ease of use. It supports an E27, max 60W light bulb and also dimmable options when used on a dimmable circuit. Additionally, you can mix and match with other elements of the striking IGUAZU series. To find out more about the brand Good & Mojo or to see more of their sustainable lamps, please visit our Good & Mojo brand page.
Love for the planet and people
The design Good & Mojo house is focused on environmental protection and giving back to the people. The luminaires of this brand are made with biodegradable materials and the production is done with respect for nature in an effort to lower CO2 emissions. The lighting fixtures are compostable at the end of their lifetime. Moreover, both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo plant a tree with each purchase. Effortlessly join the green revolution by opting for the IGUAZU standing lamp!
- Measurements: Total height 176 cm | lamp shade 60 x 25 cm | electricity cord 220cm | size base 36 x 36 x 3 cm
- Colour: Black stand | natural shade | grey cord
- Material: Sustainable bamboo stand | jute shade | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + footswitch cord + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and table lamp