Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka foundation who distributes solar lamp to those in need over the world. The KALIMANTAN series is made of handwoven bamboo strips, which are completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Additionally, at Wooden Amsterdam, we donate 1% of our yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. When purchasing our products, you are contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.
This standing lamp is inspired by the Indonesian jungle and will therefore give your home a touch of nature and exotica. The minimalistic design combined with a UFO-shaped shade, blends in almost all living styles. The extra-long bamboo arm is complemented by a textile flex cord which suspends the unique shade. It can easily take over the function of a pendant lamp and be installed next to a sofa or dining table. It comes with a 220cm cord with foot-switch for ease of use. In order to fully enhance the natural feel of this beautifully crafted floor lamp, why not pair it with its sister the KALIMANTAN hanging lamp? Also available in our webshop.
- Measurements: Total height 218cm | lamp shade 87 x 20 cm | electricity cord 220cm | size base 43 x 25 x 4 cm
- Colour: Natural stand | grey cord
- Material: Sustainable bamboo stand | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + footswitch cord + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp