Your basket is currently empty!
Floor Lamp – TUVALU – Bamboo – Large
The TUVALU hand-woven floor lamp is made of sustainable bamboo. It has a modern look due to the smooth finishing and creates a warm and mysterious light effect. Suits any type of home or office!
- Shipped between 2 - 3 business days
- Large package
You may also like…
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of bamboo which is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo TUVALU lamps are named after the Polynesian island in the Pacific Ocean. It is one of the lowest-lying countries in the world, which makes Tuvalu one of the most endangered countries by rising sea levels. The sustainable bamboo lamp adds a fresh and modern touch to your living room, bedroom or office.
- Measurements: diameter 60 x height 70 cm | cord length 200 cm
- Colour: natural | black
- Material: bamboo
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: lampshade + electric cord with light switch
- Electrical details: max. Watt 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: also available in small
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 70 cm|